Pikachu Valley is filled with adorable Pikachu who want to play with you!
Upon arriving, you’ll be greeted and given an exclusive Pikachu-themed frame to use in the Alola Photo Club. You can interact and play with all the Pikachu there.
On the east side of the valley behind the van is a Magnet. On the west side of the valley is a guide who will ask if you want to try the Pikachu professor quiz. If you answer all of her questions right, you’ll be rewarded with a Pikachu shirt and Pikachu cap!
- Q1 By what part of a Pikachu’s body can you tell whether it’s a male or a female?
TailSpoiler – Click to see/hide
- Q2 What are the particular parts of Pikachu’s cheeks called?
ElectricfckSPACESacsSpoiler – Click to see/hide
- Q3What do you need to evolve a Pikachu into a Raichu?
ThunderstoneSpoiler – Click to see/hide
- Q4 How is a Shiny Pikachu different from more common Pikachu specimens?
ItsfckSPACEcoloringfckSPACEisfckSPACEdarkerSpoiler – Click to see/hide
- Q5 Who is the first person to discover the existence of Pichu?
ProfessorfckSPACEElmSpoiler – Click to see/hide
Jump back to Route 4 to continue along the walkthrough.
After you reach Akala Island, you can scan the QR Code to the right (American and PAL regions) to unlock a special Partner Cap Pikachu. Speak to the man next to the trailer to receive this special hat-wearing Pikachu, then speak with the Pikachu all the way to the east in Pikachu Valley to receive a Pikahhunium Z.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)