Instapapaer is a simple way to save and store articles that you have read or about to read, since you get to view and organize them either offline, on the go or in your home.
Now due to Instapaper being optimized for the iPhone, iPod or iPad, it makes reading content so much clearer and easier, thanks to its minimal and simple design that’s great for finding current events. And, since it also comes with an option to either read normal, or turn on text-to-speech, you can easily listen to Siri reading to you without actually having to read yourself.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Control your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options
- Find quotes you want to remember and highlight it in the article you’re reading
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length
- Sort articles through folders for easy organization
- Put on full-text search for articles in your account
So if the new Instapaper seems like an app you could see yourself using, you can always download or learn more about it over at the App Store, where it’s currently going for free for any iPhone or iPad with an iOS 9.0 or later.
Source: App Store, PM
Let’s block ads! (Why?)