10 January 2018
Last year saw a number of interesting product releases. One of the most read on New Electronics online was created by SST Sensing and Sparkfun.
1. This duo saw the development of a simple to implement solution for single point liquid detection using infrared technology. More on this product.
2. A real-time Ethernet multi-protocol switch chip from Analog Devices supporting time sensitive networking. More on this product.
3. KiCad’s open source EDA software was added to Digi-Key’s list of EDA model output formats for schematic symbols and PCB footprints. More on this product.
4. SiP blends MCU and sub GHz radio. More on this product.
5. MCUs feature on chip digital feature. More on this product.
Comment on this article
Let’s block ads! (Why?)