Polyphony Digital today released update 1.11 for Gran Turismo Sport as planned. It includes 10 new cars, new routes and much more. The changelog provides all details and content at a glance.
UPDATE 1.11 FOR GRAN TURISMO SPORT
Campaign mode or GT League
- Beginner league: “F-150 Raptor Survival”
- Amateur league: “J-Sports-Meeting”
- Professional League: “La Festa Cavallino”
- Langstreckenliga: “long-distance series for Gr.3”
- Toyota Supra RZ ’97 (N300)
- Toyota 2000GT ’67 (N200)
- Toyota FT-1 (Gr.X)
- Jaguar XJ13 ’66 (Gr.X)
- McLaren F1 ’94 (N600)
- Ferrari 512 BB ’76 (N400)
- Ferrari 330 P4 ’67 (size X)
- Lamborghini Diablo GT ’00 (N600)
- Ford GT ’06 (N600)
- Dodge Viper GTS ’02 (N500)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza (without harassment)
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Center
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Center II
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East II
- Autodrome Lake Maggiore – West
- Autodrome Lake Maggiore – West II
- “Monza” was added as a recommendation.
- At Daihatsu, a museum area has been added.
- The handling of some vehicles when selecting dust or drift on the settings page has been improved.
- The control has been improved.
- It is now possible to search for older content using the [Search] function.
Lobby & Online Race
- The stability has been improved.
Other improvements and adjustments
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect ranking in the online race results display.
- Various other bugs have been fixed.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)