Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Entertainment have announced that the racing game “V-Rally 4” will be released in September 2018 for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Switch. The last offshoot of the series, “V-Rally 3” is coming to market in 2002/2003 for PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, GBA and PC. Their debut celebrated the brand in 1997 on the first PlayStation.
“Unprecedented since 2003, the epic title is making its big comeback with more than 50 iconic models of rally and extreme motor sport vehicles, allowing nostalgic players to collect, upgrade, customize and master their favorite cars, three of which are featured in today’s trailer – a Porsche 911 Safari, a Ford Mustang and a Ford Fiesta RS RX, “they say.
It adds, “With V-Rally 4, the goal is to stay true to the brand’s identity, which has earned the support of millions of fans, and to find a perfect balance between sensation, presentation and simulation, all at the same time the best graphics and the best gameplay is offered, with the support of the latest technology. ”
Features of V-Rally 4
- Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, they travel the world on relentless routes under merciless conditions, in snow, ice and mud …
- Extreme Khana: On these fall-strewn tracks, players must be true masters of precision and drifting.
- V-Rally Cross: With their skills, players let seven demanding opponents breathe dust on these mud and asphalt trails.
- Buggy: Equipped with an ATV, it’s all about racing on these particularly bumpy slopes. Nothing for weak nerves!
- Hillclimb: At the wheel of powerful racing cars, it is here to reach the summit.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)