Whether you’re already in the virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) industry, or looking to get involved, VR Intelligence’s annual VRX Europe event which takes place during April in Amsterdam, is one of the best industry-focused events to attend. With the conference only a couple of months away, Early Bird tickets will be coming to a close at the end of the week. At the same time, VRFocus can also offer its readers a further discount.
Just as in previous years, VRX Europe 2019 is a B2B tech event bringing together 300+ senior business leaders across enterprise, consumer entertainment, technology and investment. A massive list of speakers has already been confirmed, such as:
- Aleissia Laidacker, Interaction Director – Magic Leap
- Greg Ivanov, Head of AR/VR/Lens Partnerships (EMEA) – Google
- Felicia Williams, Head of Product Design – Social VR London – Facebook
- Amber Alexander, Visualisation Specialist – Aecom
- Tim Scanlon, Vice President Customer Experience & Innovation – ABB
- Jan Pflueger, Center of Competence for Augmented and Virtual Reality – Audi
- Kim-Leigh Pontin, Creative Interaction Director – Sky VR
- Herve Fontaine, Vice President Virtual Reality B2B and Business Development – HTC Vive
- Erkut Ekinci, Head of Information Technologies – Hugo Boss
- Terry Schussler, Director, Immersive Technology – Deutsche Telecom
The two-day event will be covering a range of topics that are important to the immersive industry
- State of the XR Industry and outlook to 2024
- Navigating the European market – Investment and funding
- Barriers to entering mainstream: What’s halting consumer adoption of XR
- Where are the biggest opportunities in enterprise XR?
- 5G is coming, but what does it mean for XR?
- The socialisation of XR: What does it mean for the industry?
- Convergence of the XR market – Is mixed reality the future?
- Smartphone versus headset: Where is the market going?
If you’re interested in attending then the basic early bird rate knocks €300 off the regular price, dropping a Basic Pass down to €999 and a Business Pass down to €1199 until 15th February 2019. To save a further 15% off these prices simply enter discount code FOCUS15.
VRX Europe 2019 will take place from 10-11 April 2019 at Hotel Novotel Amsterdam City, The Netherlands. VRFocus will continue its coverage of the conference, reporting back with any further updates.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)